On 21 February, the building of the former Anglican Church at 56 Angliyskaya Embankment was visited by Rev Ian Marshall, a priest of the Anglican Church from Australia. It was this building where the grandmother and grandfather of the priest and his sister Marilyn were married over a hundred years ago, on 14 June 1917, in Petrograd. At that time, the English Church of St Mary & All Saints was situated here. See the details in a story by the TV channel TBN.
Подпишитесь на рассылку и получайте информацию о наших новостях, конкурсах и акциях
Спасибо за подписку!
Теперь вы будете получать наши самые актуальные новости и информацию об акциях.